Friday, September 11, 2009

More treat cup cards

I'm having too much fun finding different ways to use these little SU treat cups. These are more or less shaker cards rather than treat cards. The pictures aren't the best, I'm still figuring out how to use the camera my wonderful son gave me when he got a new one.
I used a little of everything on this one: Cricut Doodle Charms for the snowman and the SU Treat Cup. The background was done with the Cuttlebug Snowflake folder. The sentiment is from the Just Rite Christmas Joy set cut with a classic oval Nestability. I used Waterfall and Stardust stickles to outline the tag and the snowman. The cup is filled with MS Snow Glitter.

This is my favorite, probably because I love gingerbread men! For this I used the Something Sweet Set from Just Rite and the classic and scalloped circle Nestability. That little cookie cutter is part of a set I've had forever, it's from Great for Memory! Ribbon is from Walmart and I don't know who made the paper, it's part of a big stack I had that was separated. The glitter is also MS, Carrera Marble Coarse. Oh and the punch for the circle is an SU 13/t4".
I think that's everything. Hope you enjoy looking as much as I enjoyed creating these. If you'd like to learn another method for making these cards refillable, checkout Snowman Lover's Paperie Blog, she has a great tutorial.
As always, thanks for stopping by. Have a great Friday and weekend!
Maria

No comments:

NSD 2015 Challenge: Leave You In Stitches

Hi all and welcome to my blog. It's been a long time since I've posted here, but I'll fill you in on that another time.  Today, ...