Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Felix!

My son in law celebrated his birthday yesterday. We went out to dinner with them on Saturday to one of his favorite BBQ restaurants. He loves the transformers, but I don't have a stamp or cut for that, so I made this robot card instead. I'm so happy because it actually came out the way I pictured it. That doesn't seem to happen very often! You can't tell in the pic, but the embossed piece is a silver metallic paper. It looks really cool in person.
Technique Tuesday, Rocket Man Stamp Set
Stampendous (I think) sentiment
Cuttlebug embossing folder, Diamond Plate
Clear Tops embossing powder, Opal Silver Lining
Prisma color pencils
Silver Metallic paper from WalMart
Don't know who makes the blue paper, it was a piece left over from another project.
Thanks for stopping by and have a Happy and safe Thanksgiving!
Maria

No comments:

NSD 2015 Challenge: Leave You In Stitches

Hi all and welcome to my blog. It's been a long time since I've posted here, but I'll fill you in on that another time.  Today, ...