Saturday, February 20, 2010

I'm on a Roll!


Two posts in one day! I figured while I had the time I'd go ahead and post the card I made for my husband for Valentine's Day. I heard this song, by ELO, (that's Electric Light Orchestra for those of you not old enough to know!) and the idea for the card just popped in my head. Guess you could say a bulb went off. (really bad pun) Anyway, I had to have a flourescent because Tim's a fanatic about using these in the house. Of course, there's not a cut for a bulb like this, so I created one in the Cricut Design Studio. It was fun to create and Tim liked it.
As I said, I created the bulb image with the Cricut Design Studio, using images from George and Basic Shapes. The upper part was heat embossed with Holographic embossing powder by Ranger. The hearts are also from George and the light ray is from the 50 States cart, part of the Arizona state flag. The tag was cut from Fabulous Finds and the sentiment is computer generated. The background paper was embossed with the Cuttlebug. The ribbon is from Making Memories.
That's it for today, need to go and get some work done. Thanks for looking.
Maria

No comments:

NSD 2015 Challenge: Leave You In Stitches

Hi all and welcome to my blog. It's been a long time since I've posted here, but I'll fill you in on that another time.  Today, ...