Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Easy Graduation Card

We just received my husband's neice's graduation announcement, so I had to make her a card. I used her school's colors and kept the design simple.

Congrats is from Beyond Birthdays, cut in regular and shadow at 41/2". The cap is from Locker Talk and cut at 11/2". I used a Martha Stewart orange glitter marker on the tassle and a big glitter brad from OTC for the button on the cap. I also outlined the cap with a blue MS glitter marker. The background paper is from the It's My Party stack from My Mind's Eye. I finished it off by adding some stickles to the star.


On the inside I made a pocket (for tucking some cash in) with the same papers. I love the little poem by Dr. Suess, which is a stamp from Taylored Expressions, The Places You'll G0 set. The main sentiment is computer generated, printed on white cardstock which I inked with SU Only Orange ink.
Thanks for stopping by,
Maria

No comments:

NSD 2015 Challenge: Leave You In Stitches

Hi all and welcome to my blog. It's been a long time since I've posted here, but I'll fill you in on that another time.  Today, ...