Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Campin Critters Card

I don't know why I wanted this cartridge. We don't camp or do anything remotely outdoorsy very often. But when I saw it, I fell in love with the images and had to have it! I'm sure most of you can relate! I needed a "thinking of you" type card and thought the stamp and this image just worked together. I also think it is one of the quickest cards I've put together in a while.
The background trees is the Forest1 cut on the Campin Critters cartridge. The rabbit is the RabbitTr cut. The stamp is from Pink by Design, the Woodland Critters set. It was heat embossed with brown embossing powder by Clear Tops. I'm happy to say that all the paper is from my scrap stash.
Hope your summer is off to a great start. Thanks for stopping by!
Maria

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable:)

This is one of my most favorite carts:)

Stop by my blog for our Father's Day Blog Hop:)
Myself and a couple of others are giving away some fun Blog Candy:)
http://chatterscene-mom.blogspot.com

RockinRenee said...

So cute! I want this cart!

NSD 2015 Challenge: Leave You In Stitches

Hi all and welcome to my blog. It's been a long time since I've posted here, but I'll fill you in on that another time.  Today, ...