Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hello!

Hi! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Ours was really nice and it was great  to have a few days to just hang out with my husband. We got most of our Christmas decorations up and even got some shopping done. No Black Friday shopping for me though. I just can't stand the crowds and craziness.

I've been busy working on some projects, Christmas and baby things. Also, my grand daughter's birthday is coming up so I've been working on some things for her too. Hard to believe she's going to be 3 already and she is very much into princesses! Anyway, one of the projects I've been busy with is for an upcoming blog hop show casing the newest Cricut Circle cartridge, Sophie. I hope you'll join us this Saturday to see what everyone created using this awesome cartridge. 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

4 comments:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Thanks for the reminder of the 'Sophie' blog hop! Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Mrs. Green said...

Looking forward to the Sophie hop on Saturday... I can't wait to see what you make! See you then!

Marie said...

Looking forward to the blog hop this Saturday! See you then!
Marie
http://Craftelicious.blogspot.com

yonascraps said...

I really like those cards and that onesie really pretty

NSD 2015 Challenge: Leave You In Stitches

Hi all and welcome to my blog. It's been a long time since I've posted here, but I'll fill you in on that another time.  Today, ...