Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Altered Box Swap

Just a quick post to share a bit of a project I've been working on. I'm participating in an altered  box swap along with some other Circle members. We all bought the same box and are decorating them and filling them with goodies for a partner. It's a secret swap so I have no idea who is making my box, which makes it that much more fun. Since we haven't mailed the boxes yet, I thought I'd share a peek of the box I decorated.
Sorry for the tease, but I'll share more pictures after reveal day. Hope my recipient likes it as much as I do!
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Hrvatica said...

It looks so pretty. Can't wait to see more.

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Looks like it is going to be a wonderful box! Thanks for the little peek! I am looking forward to seeing more!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

How exciting. I'll be looking for the reveal. I wish I had time to participate, but love seeing the posts after everyone gets their stuff.

Lady Fair said...

Love the sneak peak.

Michelle said...

Looks like someone is going to be very happy when they receive this :)

NSD 2015 Challenge: Leave You In Stitches

Hi all and welcome to my blog. It's been a long time since I've posted here, but I'll fill you in on that another time.  Today, ...