Sunday, September 6, 2009

SU Sweet Treat Cups

Whew, what a weekend! My daughter's surgery went well and she is making a quick recovery. I'm sure she'll be back to normal in no time. In addition to that we are in the process of re-doing the floors in our house. We started a few years ago replacing the carpet with laminate flooring and got most of the house done. When we were ready to do the rest, we couldn't find the same floor again. We finally did come across some and now they are almost done, Yea!
With everything else going on, I did manage to make a couple of cards using the new SU Sweet Treat Cups. These just came out in the new Holiday Mini Catalogue and I ordered some as soon as I could. Here's my first card and here's what I used:
Studio G Halloween Stamp
MS Drippy Goo Punch
Rain Dots
DCWV paper
Su Sweet Treat Cup and Sweet Centers stamp set
Halloween Microspool ribbon from Walmart
The stamp around the cup is from the Sweet Centers stamp set. I used SU pumpkin Spice to stamp it then embossed it with clear embossing powder. The orange paper on top is a scrap.

No comments:

NSD 2015 Challenge: Leave You In Stitches

Hi all and welcome to my blog. It's been a long time since I've posted here, but I'll fill you in on that another time.  Today, ...