Thursday, September 3, 2009

Get Well Card



My daughter is going in for gall bladder surgery tomorrow so I made this card for her. I hope it cheers her up. The background paper is from Chatter Box, Happy Day Collection. The yellow paper was cut with a QuickCutz Die and the sentiment is from the Lyrical Letters Cricut cartridge. That sweet little deer is from The Unity Stamp Company. It's from their Nov. 08 Kit Club. The checkered ribbon is some Debi Mumm that I got on clearance from JoAnns. I picked up several packages that had 4 different coordinating ribbons in them. Finally, the flowers are from a set I got on clearance from Michaels. They had several colors and I think I got one set in every color. Each set has the flowers, buttons and some crystal embellishments in it, 30 pieces in all. I'll try to post a picture of one of the sets.
Thanks again for stopping by. A little nervous about my daughter's surgery, but I'm sure all will be well.
Maria

No comments:

NSD 2015 Challenge: Leave You In Stitches

Hi all and welcome to my blog. It's been a long time since I've posted here, but I'll fill you in on that another time.  Today, ...