Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Simple Easter Card

A very quick card I made this weekend. I found this ribbon on clearance at Joann's about a year ago and have been wanting to use it. It was the inspiration for the colors on the card.
The background is SU Certainly Celery that was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder (I believe it's called Daisy Chain, but not 100% sure). Happy Easter is from the the Easter 2010 Cricut Cart. It was lightly covered with Fruit Punch Stickles. The butterfly is cut from the Paisley cart and embossed with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder. The body and outline are Yellow Stickles. Yellow Stickles was also added to the center of the yellow flowers on the ribbon.
I'm going to link this to this week's Cuttlebug Spot challenge, the theme this week is wings.
Thanks for stopping by.
Maria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh I remember your blog and your darling family!

I scrolled down the page and all your projects are adorable...I am in love with all your Easter stuff! so bright and happy!

NSD 2015 Challenge: Leave You In Stitches

Hi all and welcome to my blog. It's been a long time since I've posted here, but I'll fill you in on that another time.  Today, ...