Sunday, March 14, 2010

Who doesn't love a cholcolate bunny?

I know I do and I love this Chocolate Bunny stamp from Stampin Up.
The bunny was stamped on SU Close to Cocoa with Versamark then embossed with Ranger Clear embossing powder. The basket is from the Doodle Charms cart, cut at 3.5" with Coredinations White Wash paper. The grass is from Easter 2010, 3 pieces cut at 1". The little paper flowers were not in their original packaging, so I don't know who made them. The center of the flowers are yellow Stickles. The bottom paper is SU Almost Amethyst, cut at 4.25" X 1.75". The top was created with the Scallop Trim border punch, also from SU, and the ribbon is from American Crafts. Sentiment is Stampabilities, embossed with Ranger Clear embossing powder. The corners were paper pierced using the SU mat pack and a large needle. The striped background paper is K and Co, from the Itsy Bitsy Boy stack, cut at 4" X 5". The corners were done with the Scallop Trim corner punch. The solid background is SU Apricot Appeal cut at 4.25" X 5.5". The colors aren't as bright in this picture as they are in person, guess it's because I used my scanner instead of taking pictures.
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your Sunday, looks like another beautiful day here!
Maria

No comments:

NSD 2015 Challenge: Leave You In Stitches

Hi all and welcome to my blog. It's been a long time since I've posted here, but I'll fill you in on that another time.  Today, ...