Sunday, February 13, 2011

Post It Holders

I love these things and have been wanting to make some for a while. I looked at several online and at different tutorials and was able to create a cut file for them on the Gypsy. Don't know if you can see it, but there is a little "shelf" that the mini gel pen sits on. Another great thing is that you can use scraps for the designs. That's what I did on these. The houses are both from the new Welcome Spring Mini cartridge. Sorry, can't figure out how to get them side by side on here. Looks like Blogger has made some changes since I last posted and I'm not so sure I like them.
Thanks for stopping by!
Maria

6 comments:

L.B. said...

Love these!!I love your cloulds!!

CraftyKatDesign said...

I love the house cuts on these, i might have to get this cart!

Anonymous said...

Love your projects....left a little something for you on my blog! Happy crafting!

Brenda said...

ohhh how cute!!!!!
hugs
Brenda

Anonymous said...

aww.. love it, the cloud is very nice (weird how I say I like the cloud the most)... another something I haven't tried, it looks great!

Hoo's Crafty! said...

these are great! I haven't yet made these, but I'd love to. Where do you get your pens from??

NSD 2015 Challenge: Leave You In Stitches

Hi all and welcome to my blog. It's been a long time since I've posted here, but I'll fill you in on that another time.  Today, ...