Saturday, April 2, 2011

Just for You

Hello! I am loving the new Elegant Edges cartridge. It is chalk full of frames and borders and a lot of them are perfect to use with stamps. For this card I used just the shift feature of the cut and cut it in two sizes. I measured the stamp first, then made the cut accordingly. I think it worked perfectly with the stamp.
  The printed background paper is from Cosmo Cricket, Garden Variety.  The peach floral paper is from an old Provo Craft stack. Large classic and scallop Nestabilities were used for the brown and peach rectangle cuts. The tag was made with the Elegant Edges cartridge using the oblong leaves-s on pg 29 in the handbook. The stamp is from Inkadinkado, Garden Greetings. It was heat embossed with Ranger black embossing powder then colored with Stampin Up markers.
Thanks for stopping by,
Maria

16 comments:

scrapaholicjen said...

Such pretty card - those colours look great together!
http://scrapaholicjen.blogspot.com

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

I love the stitching with the cuts on this cart. Beautiful card. It all works so well together -- the colors and the line images.

Josie0602 said...

Very pretty!!

Brenda said...

Nice card, as well as the previous one you posted! Elegant Edges is high up on my wish list.

Scrapper69 said...

What a wonderful card! I'm sooo jealous! I don't have that cartridge yet... but I will as soon as I can get one! LOL :o)
Theresa

Got2BCrafting said...

What a beautiful card! The colors are perfect together... the stitching is gorgeous, and I love the shapes you chose. I can not wait to get my hands on this cartridge!
Lori

papillon digital design said...

Ahh No! Another elegant edges cartridge :).
Love the card. The details are awesome! TFS

L.B. said...

I have to get this cart!! to many wonderful projects like yours are making me want to buy it now.

Anonymous said...

such a pretty card:)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my goodness...this is just so, so pretty! Love the colors, love the layering and the stitching is to die for! Beautiful!

Debbie O'Neal said...

love all the detail on your card !It is lovely.

Sandi Clarkson said...

So pretty .. love all the detail!

Sharon said...

Such a pretty card! I love all the detail you've put into it! You're a great enabler...I now NEED this cartridge!!!

mb name: bugaloo

Lauren said...

this is beautiful!! I may have to purchase this cartridge. Love all the projects you have made with it!!

GypsyLady said...

Just when I said to myself: "self, no more cartridges for a long time, you need to use what you have," along comes Elegant Edges!!! I love what you have made! I really, really need to get this cartridge, I love it!

Natalee said...

I love your card! It is so cute! You are really making me think I need to buy Elegant Edges!

NSD 2015 Challenge: Leave You In Stitches

Hi all and welcome to my blog. It's been a long time since I've posted here, but I'll fill you in on that another time.  Today, ...