Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halloween Pails re-post

I originally posted this last year, but thought it was worth repeating! Unfortunately I haven't seen these pails at Michaels recently. I hope they bring them back.

A few weeks ago I found these cute plastic pails for $1 at Michaels. I thought they'd make perfect Halloween treat buckets so I grabbed a few to decorate for the grand kids. I love how they turned out.

 I used Oracal vinyl, and even though this was only my second time to use it, it was much easier than I expected it to be. I added some bling to the purple one and cute buttons to the others. Here's a list of the carts used:
Hello Kitty Font
Mini Monsters
Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art
Paper Doll Dress Up
Sesame Street Font
Pumpkin Carvings
Simply Charmed
Boys Will Be Boys (The spider's mouth is two worms welded together)
This was such a fun project, I want to make more! I'll have to think of some more kiddos I can make some for!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You have to be the favourite Grandma - these are great.

NSD 2015 Challenge: Leave You In Stitches

Hi all and welcome to my blog. It's been a long time since I've posted here, but I'll fill you in on that another time.  Today, ...