Thursday, August 20, 2009

Frog Hello Card


Just a quick card I made this evening. I used an older SCS challenge (#234) for my pattern. The stamp is another from the A Flower for All Seasons set from Stampin Up. The floral background paper is from The Craft Stack from DCWV. I also finally used my new MS Loopy punches. (I think that's the name.) These new punches are so neat because they have a corner and border punch that allow you to punch around a paper, you just have to be sure to have your paper cut to a certain size square. I used a 3" square here. I liked this card right up until I added the embossed hello on the bottom. I didn't get all the embossing powder off the card before I heated it and it ended up looking smudged. Oh well, I guess it will still work.
Thanks for stopping by!
Maria

No comments:

NSD 2015 Challenge: Leave You In Stitches

Hi all and welcome to my blog. It's been a long time since I've posted here, but I'll fill you in on that another time.  Today, ...