Thursday, August 13, 2009

SCS challenge


I decided to try this weeks challenge at Split Coast Stampers. I've never done one before and thankfully this one wasn't too hard! I was going to do 2 cards, one using stamps and one using a Cricut cut. Well, the Cricut card ended up completely different. That's the way it works out most of the time.
The first card is the challenge card. I used and SU stamp from the "A Flower for All Seasons" set and my SU watercolor crayons to color it. For the Cricut card I used the sunflower cut from the "Stretch Your Imagination" cart. The frame is also from this cart. The dotted background paper was created using an SU "Itty Bitty Background" stamp. Oh, and I used MS glitter markers for just a little bit of bling.
Thanks, Maria

No comments:

NSD 2015 Challenge: Leave You In Stitches

Hi all and welcome to my blog. It's been a long time since I've posted here, but I'll fill you in on that another time.  Today, ...