Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sweet Baby Girl Card

I don't know what's in the water, but I know 4 people who are expecting (including my own daughter!). Here's a card I made for one of them.
The stroller was made with the Sugar and Spice Lite cart, cut at 21/2". I really love the easy layering on these carts. The paper is Kay and CO, Itsy Bitsy Baby Girl stack. The piece used for the stroller cover is the back side of the piece used for the background. The white and pink rectangles were cut with Small rectangle classic and scalloped Nestabilities. The white was embossed with a Cuttlebug Hearts folder. The sentiment is computer generated, then cut with a small circle Nestie. The pink scallop circle was also cut with a small Nestie. The tiny pearls border and the pearl on the stroller are from Recollections from Michaels. The ribbon is Offray. The rectangle was attached to the card with SU Dimensionals and the circle with Scotch foam tape. The foam tape is slightly thinner than the Dimensionals so the sentiment is popped, just not as much as the image. Oh, and the little heart on the stroller cover was filled in with a new product to me, Crystal Color Lacquer by Sakura. It's like Glossy accents but comes in different colors. I used Peach here, but it looks pink to me.










Here are some close ups of the sentiment and stroller.
Thanks for stopping by!
Maria





2 comments:

L.B. said...

This is super cute!

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

I love this card. I didn't realize the stroller on Sugar and Spice was so cute. I'll have to cut it out now and use it. Thanks for showing us. cindy

NSD 2015 Challenge: Leave You In Stitches

Hi all and welcome to my blog. It's been a long time since I've posted here, but I'll fill you in on that another time.  Today, ...