Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Super Heroes!

This year, without any planning, Carter and Gigi ended up being Superman and Wonder Woman for Halloween. Carter's costume was store bought, but I made Gigi's. Sewing used to be my first love until I discovered the Cricut. I made all my kid's Halloween costumes every year and some for friends and nieghbor's children too! I thought I was off to a good start, getting the fabric and other supplies well ahead of time. But, of course, I waited until the last minute to start sewing. I quickly realized how out of practice I was! I actually had to cut out the top again and completely start over. Once I got into it though and started remembering some of my shortcuts things went a lot smoother. I think it came out pretty cute and she looked darn cute wearing it! I am definitely going to start sewing more though. Will just have to give up one day with the Cricut and dedicate it to my sewing machine instead.
Gigi and her big cheesy grin!
Thanks for stopping by.
Maria

No comments:

NSD 2015 Challenge: Leave You In Stitches

Hi all and welcome to my blog. It's been a long time since I've posted here, but I'll fill you in on that another time.  Today, ...