Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge #43

This is my first time to participate in the Cricut Cardz challenge. This week's challenge was to create a new baby card using any cartridge and the colors green, orange, yellow and white only. This was a lot harder than I thought it would be but this is what I came up with.
The background paper was my jumping off point and I found it in a stack that I had forgotten about. The bunny cut is from Celebrate with Flourish. The tag was made with a beaded oval Nestability. The top border was made with the SU eyelet border punch and the ribbon is from JoAnn's. Those hearts aren't as crooked as they look in the picture!
Thanks for stopping by!
Maria

13 comments:

Jeri said...

Beautiful little bunny. I love that cartridge and how everything has a flourish cut into it. Thanks for playing along at CCC.

Janice said...

I love this card! It is completely different from most baby cards which makes it wonderful!

Claire Langan said...

Very cute card!

Melissa said...

This is just adorable, thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful Card! I see you used my Favorite Cartridge "Celebrate with Flourishes"! It's such a wonderful cartridge with so many great cuts! :o) Thanks for playing along with us over at CCC! :o)
Theresa (DT#2)

2 Ducky said...

Adorable bunny! Too cute!

The Bug said...

What a cute project - love that bunny! Great job!

Denise G said...

That bunny is so cute. Great job on this card. Thanks for joining us as CCC this week.

Loraine said...

Great card!!

Karen Aicken said...

Wonderful take on the CCC challenge - your card is SO sweet!
Oh, wouldn't I love to get my hands on that cartridge, but our Wal-mart has a pathetic Cricut section. Sigh.
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking dot com

Lalo said...

Welcome to the challenge Maria :)
Your card is beautiful...love the bunny and the colors you used. You must come back and play with us, you did a fab job!!!

mum of two said...

That is so cute!! I love the little bunny. Thanks for joining us on CCC this week :)

michelle (DT#2)

ottersln said...

Great card!

NSD 2015 Challenge: Leave You In Stitches

Hi all and welcome to my blog. It's been a long time since I've posted here, but I'll fill you in on that another time.  Today, ...