Thursday, September 9, 2010

Halloween Card and a Christmas Card Too

The first is an easel card I made with my recently purchased Stampin Up set "Greeting Card Kids". This set is adorable! The image was colored with Copic markers. The frame is from the Cricut Happy Hauntings cartridge and is actually supposed to be a frame, but I just used the front portions for the card. The paper is Recollections and the sentiment is from The Paper Studio.



For this card I used my new favorite, 3Birds On Parade.
The patterned paper is from K& Co, Peppermint Twist Pad. The shiny paper is MS and is embossed with the new Sizzix Stripes and Scallops embossing folder. The little bird was cut from scraps and some doodling was added with a white Ultimate Gel pen. The light bulbs were cut in white then colored with MS glitter markers. The sentiment is Studio G and the tag was made with classic and scallop circle Nestabilities.

I've been taking my pictures using a new photo box I ordered from OBN. I'm still working on getting better photos, but I think they are improved using this box. Its a 16" square, collapsible, came with 2 lights and 4 different colored backdrops. It was only $49 and I think that's a pretty good deal, so I thought I'd pass that info along.
http://www.obnphoto.com/items/lighttent/16in_square_tent_small_lamps.html
Hope that link works.
As always, thanks for stopping by.
Maria

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Really cute cards. I have the SU stamp that you used for the Halloween card. I am doing one at this time and it looks alittle bit similar. LOL

Thank you for sharing and don't forget to post.

Kathryn

Janice said...

Fantastic! Love them both

*BJ* said...

Such cute cards. Love them both. Happy crafting!

Kate said...

Wow, your cards are so adorable! Your blog looks fantastic. TFS

NSD 2015 Challenge: Leave You In Stitches

Hi all and welcome to my blog. It's been a long time since I've posted here, but I'll fill you in on that another time.  Today, ...