Saturday, October 9, 2010

Circle board weekend challenge, using circles

Confused? Well, over on the Circle message board there's a weekend challenge going on for those of us not lucky enough to go to the Cricut Swarm in Utah this weekend. A different challenge every day and some folks have even donated some nice prizes. The first challenge was to make something with circles on it.
I decided to find a stamp I hadn't used yet and go from there. When I found this one I immediately thought of the Rock Princess cartridge and when I came across this image, well, it all just fell into place. I used Mini Monograms for the circles and the stamp is from Unity. I covered the bike with Crystal Color Lacquer and a light sprinkle of MS glitter. The flower brad is from OTC. The background paper is My Mind's Eye.
Here's a close up of the stamp. Now, mind you, I never would have told my girls this when they were teenagers, but I guess there's nothing wrong with being a little daring once in a while!
Thanks for stopping by!
Maria

2 comments:

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

I saw this on the Circle and had to check out your blog! What a great job you did on this! I just love it!!!

Angie said...

Love this card!!! She is perfect.

NSD 2015 Challenge: Leave You In Stitches

Hi all and welcome to my blog. It's been a long time since I've posted here, but I'll fill you in on that another time.  Today, ...