Friday, October 8, 2010

First Imagine Card (and a little about my saga)

After deciding I was not going to buy an Imagine, I caved and bought one during the HSN launch. It arrived sooner than expected and I was very excited to get it up and running. Slight problem though, it would not do the cut calibration. How quickly my excitement turned to frustration as I realized there was something wrong with my I. I called PC the next day and after a little over an hour of troubleshooting, it was determined that I did indeed have a defective machine and it would have to returned and exchanged for another. Happily they did get my new Imagine to me quickly and this one has worked like a charm. I still wasn't sure if I would like the I, but the more I use it the more I see the possibilities, especially since you can use the original cartridges in it too. Well, enough rambling, here's my card...
I used the Imagine More cartridge for all the patterns and cuts. I created the background by cutting a 51/2 in square with GBS then trimming it down to my usual 51/2 X 41/4. I used a scallop border punch on the strip across the bottom. Then I added an MPS stamp from the More Punny-liscious set and some buttons with twine. I did use foam tape on the scallop circle and the cow, but it's hard to tell from the picture. I'm hoping to get some more time to play this weekend.
Thanks for stopping by!
Maria

1 comment:

ottersln said...

So glad you like your I! I like mine too. Very cute card!

NSD 2015 Challenge: Leave You In Stitches

Hi all and welcome to my blog. It's been a long time since I've posted here, but I'll fill you in on that another time.  Today, ...