Sunday, October 31, 2010

Test Tube Candy Holders

This is a project I've been working on for a while! I got the Martha Stewart test tubes on sale at Michael's and remembered seeing some cute paper holders someone had made for them. I found them here http://www.lisasomerville.com/ After much trial and error, I was able to create a cut file on the Gypsy for my own test tube holders. I only did a single one, but plan to work on a double one shortly.

These were made with they Gypsy cut file, then decorated with various Cricut cuts, stamps, border punches and ribbons.
This is the only double one I made and I used the template at Lisa's blog and hand cut it.
Have a fun and safe Halloween and thanks for stopping by!
Maria



1 comment:

Rose said...

Ooh love these! Perfect for Halloween.

NSD 2015 Challenge: Leave You In Stitches

Hi all and welcome to my blog. It's been a long time since I've posted here, but I'll fill you in on that another time.  Today, ...