Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Circle challenge #4, BOO!

This is my entry for this week's challenge and my first stair step card. I was able to get a couple of pictures before my camera battery died, and of course the main one is a little blurry. Oh well.
I got the directions for the stair step card from the Splitcoast Stampers sight. All the images are from the Cricut Mini Monsters, except the tree, which is from Paper Doll Dress Up. The dotted paper is from Bo Bunny and the rest was made from my scrap stash. The ghost was cut from vellum, one of the challenge requirements, and his face is a Peachy Keen stamp. The monster in front is covered with Lime Green Stickles and the tree with Martha Stewart Hematite glitter. The stamp is from My Pink Stamper, the Spooky Puns set.
A couple of close ups showing some of the detail. I love that mummy!
Thanks for stopping by!
Maria

9 comments:

Paulette said...

Your card is awesome! :)

Nilda Rockenbach said...

love this project. good luck in the challenge.

GabyCreates.com said...

WOW, you did an awesome job!! I love love it!! and the paper I have that paper and super like it, great choice!!
Gaby
gabycreates.com

Mrs. Green said...

Wow - this is very detailed! Cool!

Linda Kaiser said...

This card is so cute. I love your paper and the bling!

Linda

ScrapHappySteph said...

Wow! Great job!!

Larelyn said...

Oooooh, this is one fantastic card. In fact, I think everything you do is special. I just became a follower :) You asked about the altered soda bottles - a big C is cut in the bottle so that it opens like a door. Fill it up and then put your paper or vinyl around it. It works well for lots of occasions and is definitely a conversation starter. Have fun.

Kathryn said...

Oh this is way cute!!! Such great detail, this will be a great Card to give. I would love to get something like this. TFS

ScrappyGirl said...

WOW! Love this! Very creative!

NSD 2015 Challenge: Leave You In Stitches

Hi all and welcome to my blog. It's been a long time since I've posted here, but I'll fill you in on that another time.  Today, ...