Monday, October 11, 2010

Last one, Circle Weekend Challenge!

Well, here is the final card for the Circle weekend challenge. This one was a color challenge with the SU colors black, pumpkin pie and bashful blue. I found out after I had already made my card that you're supposed to use mainly these colors and can add in some neutrals if necessary. As you can see, I used other colors and just included the challenge colors. Ah well, I really like the paper and have been wanting to use it for something!
The ghoul is from Mini Monsters and is cut from green glitter paper from the DCWV Midnight Spell solid stack. The sentiment is a $1 stamp from Michael's and the label is SU bashful blue cut with a Nestability inverted scallop circle. The spider is a brad from Recollections. The background paper is from Bo Bunny, The Whoo-ligans collection. The border is SU pumpkin pie and was cut with the Drippy Goo punch from MS and another which I can't remember the name of!
This has been a fun weekend of challenges. I've never done this before and will definitely be up for doing more!
Thanks for stopping by.
Maria

2 comments:

Angie said...

Cute monster! I really like the eyes.

Ladybug said...

That is just tooooo stinkin' cute!

Found your blog whilst searching for something else. Glad I did.

What an adorable blog. I'm now a follower! Looking forward to checking it out some more! :-)

NSD 2015 Challenge: Leave You In Stitches

Hi all and welcome to my blog. It's been a long time since I've posted here, but I'll fill you in on that another time.  Today, ...